Saturday, April 18, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to the HCBCUT Songwriting blog. If you are not yet an author that means I don't have your email address, so let me know. (But I believe you still have to sign up for an account with your email address even if I've already added you as an author of this blog, if you don't already have an account on blogger.)

Feel free to post any songs or lyrics you are working on here; post also if you want feedback/critique, or if you have any interesting articles that are helpful and/or inspiring about writing worship songs, because remember we are writing to glorify GOD and not ourselves! =)

There will be a seperate section for just anything you want to write at all that isn't a song. Anything that glorifies God, or inspires you, or perhaps if you just like to write in general and have something you feel like "letting out", to get it off your chest. I'm not very blogspot savy but I'll figure out how to go about creating these "sections" later.

Yours in Christ,

Milli

No comments:

Post a Comment